THIS WEEK’S TOP STORIES
In the latest episode of the Voce Nation Podcast, we talk about all – or at least much of – the news coming out of Monday’s WWDC keynote and presentation by Apple.
The API means that Snapchat ads will, for the first time, be sold by third parties, and will be divided by two kinds of collaborators: Ads Partners and Creative Partners.
INSIDE THE PN NETWORK
What Does Client Service Excellence Mean to… Elysia Nazareth (Voce Nation, 6/13/16)
In this new blog series, we’ll talk to some of Voce’s very own Client Service Stars and explore what client service excellence means to them. To kick us off, we interviewed our Q1 Client Service Star – Supervisor Elysia Nazareth.
YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW
- Snapchat to Grow 27% This Year, Surpassing Rivals (eMarketer, 6/8/16)
- The App Store changed the way we buy software. Can Apple do it again? (The Verge, 6/8/16)
- Introducing 360 Photos on Facebook (Facebook Newsroom, 6/9/16)
- MTV Uses Twitter to Gauge How Well It’s Doing on Snapchat (Adweek, 6/9/16)
- Facebook forces its photo-sharing app Moments to the top of the App Store (TechCrunch, 6/10/16)
- Twitter has invested in music streaming service SoundCloud (Recode, 6/14/16)
- Marketers Rely on Visual Content for Social Platforms (eMarketer, 6/15/16)
- State of the News Media 2016 (Pew, 6/15/16)